February Wrinkle's Dive

What day should we schedule the next Wrinkle's Dive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JDog:
Speaking of long lost divers- I see Saphire is back in the house- greetings :)

I'm back, the drysuit is back from DUI, and I have a brand new BC I am itching to try out! Maybe next weekend!!

Thanks JDog!

Jennifer

Crystal Cove (Reef Point) is very nice although it lays between Laguna and Corona Del Mar. There is alot to see. FRANCO has recently come out with a dive map of the area that includes a downed plane. There is plenty of parking, nice bathrooms and showers. The downside is that it is not that close to Laguna Sea Sports (about 10 to 15 minutes away). I am not sure if the park allows exits and reentries. I could find out. I personally have 4 tanks that I could bring to share, and a 5th on it's way.

Heisler Park is nice, but I am worried about parking for ALL of us, especially if as large a group shows up like we did in San Diego.

Just my .02 cents worth.

There are still 4 hours left in the poll.

I'll post the new planning thread tonight when I get back from diving.

Christian

Diver_Jan:
Heisler Park is nice, but I am worried about parking for ALL of us, especially if as large a group shows up like we did in San Diego.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Other than a few parking tickets for expired meters, we didn't have any problems with parking at Heisler Park for the fall Wrinkles dive... especially for those who arrived early for a morning dive...

I liked the setting at Heisler for cooking, I think at Crystal Cove you would have to cook up on the bluff, which is not as nice a place to sit around as it is at Heisler... I do want to dive at Crystal Cove, I just think Heisler might be nicer for the BBQ and SIs...

Cheers!

Jennifer

Back
Top Bottom