February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone is there the 18th-28th and wants to hang out with a Colorado trio, hit me up. My wife, 13 year old son, and I will be there during that time and love to go sample the local hideouts while we're there. The food on the oceanfront is for tourists, we love the taco stands a few blocks back and are always up for some company.

2/5-2/12 staying at Wyndham diving with Scuba Mau. You know, this list for Scuba Mau at the time I'm there is almost identical to the December list. All we need is Yuval and its the same list!

The 11th through the 17th--- Allegro and diving with Aldora. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you !!! I was just being a smart a$$ anyways, I don't actually like beer. Wish I was able to do without my cigarettes, though… :shakehead:
See you around the shop or at Mr. Sancho's.
How about wine? :) I've never been a fan of wine, but I am just starting to rink some ocassionally. Beer, not much of beer drinker either. I drink it occasionally, but can easily do without.

So when and where is the Feb Scubaboard feed......

Anytime/place the 11th thru the 15th when you are buying----lol..........

Doesn't matter to me... in the past, we've met several times @ Casa Denis(kinda centrally located in the square/San Miguel) for an evening meal, just a starting thought----but it really doesn't matter to me......

How about wine? :) I've never been a fan of wine, but I am just starting to rink some ocassionally. Beer, not much of beer drinker either. I drink it occasionally, but can easily do without.
Hate wine, but force myself to drink some for health reasons (it's fruit, right ? :crafty:)
Seriously, I'm a snob, will only drink really good, structured red with a nice meal. Otherwise, I'd rather have water. Or a limonada.

So when and where is the Feb Scubaboard feed......
Anytime between the 3rd and the end of the month sounds good to me.
Especially if a bottle of Côte Rotie is involved (DiverG's buying :D :D :D)

If anyone is there the 18th-28th and wants to hang out with a Colorado trio, hit me up. My wife, 13 year old son, and I will be there during that time and love to go sample the local hideouts while we're there. The food on the oceanfront is for tourists, we love the taco stands a few blocks back and are always up for some company.
Would love to. I love tacos and hanging out in the back avenidas too. Will pm you when you're on the island.

Latest update, see you on the boat Pimdiver:

Dates, name, dive op, lodging

1/30-2/7 underachiever, Scuba Mau , Villa Blanca
all month firstdive2005, Scuba Mau , Park Royal
2/3-2/26 annlaur, Aldora, cheap place downtown
2/5-2/9 oleyeller, Aqua Safari, Vista del Mar
2/5-2/12 Merchant.r, play it by ear, Occidental Grand
2/5-2/12 fishi, Scuba Mau, Wyndham
2/6-2/10+ overandunderwater, Aldora, Hotel Coz and Aqua Safari
2/6-2/12 loudives, Bottom Time Divers, Wyndham
2/6-2/13 billindenver, Aldora, Casa del Mar
2/6-2/13 GeneV, Chucho, Grand Cozumel
2/6-2/14 dpc, Dive With Martin , Iberostar
2/7-2/14 princessaprilia, Pelagic Ventures, condo
2/7-2/16 atatt, Scuba Mau, Palace
2/7-2/14 Jaeger45, Scuba Mau , Casa del Mar
2/8-2/18 Gdog, Blue Magic, Casa Mexicana
2/11-2/15 diver 85, Aldora, Villa Aldora
2/11-2/17 Pimdiver, Aldora, Allegro
2/11-2/20 Mark Rappaport, Blue Angel
2/12-2/20 Qnape, BlueXTSea, Palace
2/13-2/20 love2fishfork, BlueXTSea, El Cantil
2/13-2/20 tjsx1, Blue Angel
2/15-2/22 Get Wet, Scuba Tony, Park Royal
2/15-2/22 judydivescoz, Albatros Charters, ???
2/15-2/22 otis, ??, Hotel Cozumel
2/16-2/19 flatfoot40, BlueXTSea, Park Royal
2/16-2/23 weaponeer, Aquatic Sports or Blue Magic, Hotel Flamingo
2/18-3/1 DeltaWardog, Scuba Tony, Fiesta Americana
2/21-3/7 bhalah, Papa Hog, Hotel Cozumel
2/25-3/6 Wert, Aquatic Sports, Casa Colonial

Unclear plans or dates :
RN, EMT-P
Crbannin
Ze_Abron
mstevens,
last week of February
steelsaint, around Carnival
Seano, 2/8-2/18

Just booked it. Feb 6th-Feb13th at a price I am still quite blown away by. Never seen it so cheap. :)

Hotel coz is booked or closed or something that week....so Casa del Mar this time. And Aldora!!

March 27th-April 4th as well :) Life is good!

Hotel Coz may just be booked, we will be there (14 of us) 10-17th. Dive Paradise.

My first time with Dive Paradise, we usually us Dive House, either way we are typically the same 12-20 divers, so we bring our own cattle. :D

Looks like February is shaping up to be a good month for SB's in Coz! Can't wait to dive the swim-thrus and walls again.

Hate wine, but force myself to drink some for health reasons (it's fruit, right ? :crafty:)
Seriously, I'm a snob, will only drink really good, structured red with a nice meal. Otherwise, I'd rather have water. Or a limonada.

Anytime between the 3rd and the end of the month sounds good to me.
Especially if a bottle of Côte Rotie is involved (DiverG's buying :D :D :D)

Would love to. I love tacos and hanging out in the back avenidas too. Will pm you when you're on the island.

Well if you are in Cozumel in July I'll consider it, but if a bottle of that stuff cost more then a 2 tank boat dive....I'll go diving instead. :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom