February FEAST '09....

FAB FEB FEAST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great to see such a great group out for February! I had no idea Draught House was such a happening place. I just remembered they had good beer :wink: We will have to rotate back there again sometime.

Hemlon will be upset that she and Neela missed out on this one, it is not only dog permitted but welcomed, there had to be about a dozen dogs, all well behaved, just hanging with their owners. I loved the beer garden vibe crossed with that hanging out drinking in the parking lot thing. Next time we will know to bring our camp chairs and tables.

Beer was great, some of the others will have to review the food, I know several had calzones.

Vote was for March FEAST to be held at Scholz's Garden downtown, another classic austin beer garden. Watch for coming March FEAST thread and poll and a pic or two from our Fab Feb FEAST...

NadMat - you are a serious asset to the swamp.

Thanks for the thought, but I can only vouch for part of that statement....:wink: :) :)

only took two pics, one with flash and one without, both kinda suck but I'm partial to the one without flash as it more properly reflects the warm fuzzy feel of the evening. :cheers:

without...

2805741270090248561S500x500Q85.jpg

with...

2442008530090248561S500x500Q85.jpg

I'll try to get some better pics next time:shakehead:

Thanks for the pics NadMat, Melissa and I had a great time and it was nice to catch up with friends and meet new people.

Are you sure you didn't take one of those picts before and the other after a couple of pitchers of beer? I don't know if the flash had anything to do with it. :D

Awesome FEAST, BTW! I had a great time! Where are we going for the next one!?

SXSW will be around mid March....so everything will be packed FWIW

Yes the next FEAST date, Friday March 13th is also the opening day of SXSW so I presume it will be packed and difficult parking.

Should we consider elsewhere and bump Scholz Garten to another month?:confused:

I don't care either way, but I thought Parrotheaddiver made a good point.
What do ya'll think?

Yes the next FEAST date, Friday March 13th is also the opening day of SXSW so I presume it will be packed and difficult parking.

Should we consider elsewhere and bump Scholz Garten to another month?:confused:

I don't care either way, but I thought Parrotheaddiver made a good point.
What do ya'll think?

I agree. Maybe we could move the March FEAST up a week to March 6th?

I think we should stay at Scholz's and move it up a week.

Back
Top Bottom