February FEAST '09....

FAB FEB FEAST?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The poll has been extended but I cannot remove zinc's entry.

The count has been altered though.

Rumour has it there will be an old, white-haired guy there to make sure everyone is on their best behavior. :)

Willie

Looks like we will have a good turnout for todays FEAST :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I will be wearing a DIMWIT t, plan on flying dimwit and alpha flags over table, and intend to bring camera and maybe get some pics of event if someone helps me remember to take them :wink: I'm liable to be concentrating on beer selection and forget.

Official start time is 630, with people usually wandering in till a bit after 7, and things winding up between 8 & 9. I hope to be there around 620 to push a couple tables together and get our flags flying over them.

Happy Friday the 13th! :) :) :)

I'm bringing any remaining DIMWIT t-shirt orders. Come to the FEAST and get 'em!!

Wow, great turn out tonight. It was good to relax after a long week of work and hang out with so many fellow Swamp Divers! :D

Good to meet some new divers and catch up w/ others... I'm looking forward to the next one.

NadMat, nice job putting this one together and once again, ball's in your court... I see it's Friday the 13th next month as well :eyebrow:

See ya'll next time, or out diving of course! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom