February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I should be able to make it after all! Any recommendations for accomodations in the area?
try this link.
Bestwestern.com, the World's Largest Hotel Chain
If that does not get you to it, There is a Best Western 2 miles from my house in Gardendale, Al. I would offer you a place at my house but we are already booked up. Casa Snep is full. You have to get on that list early.

The hotel is only 3 years old and My family has stayed there in the past, Its clean.

If you want to stay close to ABWA then Doc's suggestion is the best in that area.

I'm leaving for Jamaica this Wednesday morning so I'll be diving there everyday for a week. So I guess the answer to your question is yes, I'm diving next weekend. But it will be much warmer where I'm at than ABWA!:D (This weekend is also Bob Marley's birthday celebration in Negril).

I'll be back Thursday the 12th so I'll be up for hitting ABWA that Friday before the Freeze fest dive if you wanna. I still need to christen the new DUI drysuit. I'll be out there that Friday around lunch time or so. Of course that is Friday the 13th..........hmmmm............

Ooooooh! Have fun in Jamacia!

Sure...diving on Friday the 13th sounds fun :D I can sneak a dive in around lunchtime...gotta be at work by 11pm, though, so I'll have to leave 'round 3 or 4ish.

3 years on the 'bulance have made me a wee bit superstitious, unfortunately (i.e. taking off one's boots to lie down results in a 911 call; so does heating up food, and going to the bathroom!)

Looks like it's you and CR Rita. Lol

Oooooh! It looks like the staff at ABWA would be willing to open up for diving on Sunday (February 15th), if there's enough interest.

Would anyone be interested in coming and diving on Sunday?

Oooooh! It looks like the staff at ABWA would be willing to open up for diving on Sunday (February 15th), if there's enough interest.

Would anyone be interested in coming and diving on Sunday?

If the drysuit thing works satisfactorily on Friday and Saturday, I'll dive Sunday too. I have to usher at Church Sunday evening, so I'll have to cut out by 1615 or so but I'll dive from opening til then.

As long as the roaches scatter when you turn on the lights..... BW Gardendale, I'll check it out!

try this link.
Bestwestern.com, the World's Largest Hotel Chain
If that does not get you to it, There is a Best Western 2 miles from my house in Gardendale, Al. I would offer you a place at my house but we are already booked up. Casa Snep is full. You have to get on that list early.

The hotel is only 3 years old and My family has stayed there in the past, Its clean.

If you want to stay close to ABWA then Doc's suggestion is the best in that area.

Andy just found out that he and Andrew have an honor's trip on Feb 13th and 14th to Atlanta :( It is a requirement that they attend these field trips as a part of the scholarship they received. Andrew was going to drive himself and come to Pelham on their way home the 14th but they will be doing activities both days and it just doesn't look like they are going to be able to attend.:crying:

I still plan to be there .:)

I think I should be able to make it after all! Any recommendations for accomodations in the area?

Wooo Hooo!!! Barry is going to be there!!!:D

Denise,
I am so angry....was counting on Andy and Andrew being my dates :wink: I guess I'll just have to serve cornbread solo in my bikini :) See ya soon!

:) Kristal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom