February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Here's my count

1. Rex
2. Nicole
3. Stephen
4. Bryan
5. Greg
6. Dave
7. Dave's lovely Bride
8. Iggy
9. Sarah
10. Jamie
11. Billy
12. ?
13. ?

There are a few that are still thinking about it. This is going to be a great trip, too bad it's 37 Days, 11 hours(I'm on the east coast right now), and 14 minutes away! This sucks!

Totally cool, what a good group of divers to take a trip with. This will seem like diving off a private boat with friends.

Two spots left, better hurry up, you don't want to miss this trip.

Wow, Dave and I are actually going to be diving at the same time??? Maybe we'll actually dive together! :wink:

This should be an awesome trip! Looks like a great group of people....can't wait!

I have an extra HP100 Steel tank if anyone wants to borrow it for the boat trip, just let me know!

So do we know what sites we are going to visit and what kind of depths we're talking about? Also curious, is there going to be a maximum allowed bottom time (i.e. would doing a 60-80 minute dive be an issue)? Really looking forward to this trip! :D

I'm game, send me the secret link!

So do we know what sites we are going to visit and what kind of depths we're talking about? Also curious, is there going to be a maximum allowed bottom time (i.e. would doing a 60-80 minute dive be an issue)? Really looking forward to this trip! :D

We can go anywhere we want, I think Christmas Tree Cove is a must. Are there any spots in particular that anyone would like to hit up?

As far as BT is concerned there are no gate times. I would suggest getting that Nitrox cert if you're planning doing 3 fairly long repetitive dives though.

Billy

Last edited:
Billy, I paid via the link you provided, thanks!

Two of us, me and my lovely bride!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom