Feature request for rebreather HUD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salome Wiedmer

JJ no longer lists Salome as an approved instructor (any questions why?).
As far as I know, I don't believe that Salome has reentered the USA after making a statement to the police in Levy county back in Apr.2015.
Her webpage lists that she was still teaching as of September 2017.
Since I'll be at the anuual tec event at Lake Thun on 16 March, I'll try and find out what she is currently doing.
Michael

Asked around at the Tec Event on Saturday and it seems Salome will soon be very busy when she finally drops the baby she has been carrying. Her current BF is not a diver.
Also found out that the fatality in Blue Springs was not her first serious interaction with a student, appearantly there was a reason for her also rapidly leaving Egypt several years earlier.
Hopefully having a baby will finally give her something that she has to give more attention to than some of her past students. The chances of her being partly responsable for a students death have never been as low as they are going to be in the next couple of years.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom