Feature Request : Vote Out a cell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beldridg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
In addition to my other feature requests, it would be good if Shearwater computers could allow a user to manually "vote out" a cell during a dive. I've put together a post with details about why this would be a useful feature along with other options considered:

Thanks!

- brett

PS - The "persistent" NDL "feature" on the Petrel works great and I just updated my NERD to v93 yesterday. I'd also really still like a "Bailout TTS" field. :)

One potential solution to this that you don't list is setting the PPO2 mode to BO CCR.

1668539645248.png

One potential solution to this that you don't list is setting the PPO2 mode to BO CCR.

View attachment 753583

Yes, interesting idea.

It is essentially like having a computer with an internal set point (which was one of my workarounds) but being able to "see" the cells with the correct and incorrect PPO2 so you would know the loop PPO2 (you can figure out which one is correct).

It would still definitely be beneficial (i.e., a better solution) to be able to vote out the bad cell. :)

Regards,

- brett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom