FDX10 with Delta4... many users, what you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howsonj

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys, thinking about buying myself a new reg set up, has anyone used this combo? what you all think if so?

thankaaaaa

Love it! Had it 2 years never a problem at any temp and depth. I'm a cold water diver and never a free flow even at 34F. Easy to breath. I would trade any other piece of equipment I own rather than my reg. Only time you might not want the delta 4 is if you plan on diving doubles because the first stage is Yoke rather than DIN.

... Only time you might not want the delta 4 is if you plan on diving doubles because the first stage is Yoke rather than DIN.
Agree with you 100%, except, you can get Yoke to DIN converter from Oceanic for FDX10.

It's the only reg I've owned but I agree it's the only piece of equipment that I wouldn't trade. I dive warm water and have been 50M with no problem. Upside down right side up, all good. It breathes so easy almost like feeding you air and it's always the same no matter the depth.

Thanks everyone for that, i think that i have chosen well!

Thank all of you as this has become my best choice just from what I have read. Delta4 w/FDX10DVT unless the LDS makes me a good deal on the EOS he has:D

Getting in late but this is what I chose for my first reg set up as well. Love it. The guys at Scuba toys - after listening to the type of diving I do and will be doing - suggested this and gave me a great deal on it too.

I love the thing - best feature for me is the swivel. Say goodbye to jaw fatigue. Between that and the seacure mouthpiece I'm a comfortable easy breathing diver now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom