Suggestion Favorite Smilies plug-in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Q

Queen

At El Orans suggestion I'm posting a thread about this.

On a couple of other boards I frequent they have enabled the "favorite smilie" button. You get to choose which smilies will show up in the box to the right of a reply.

It's just a fun plug in, no big deal if it's too much of a hassle.

Thanks.

So...

who else would be interested in this functionality?

Attachments

• favoritesmilies2.jpg
    favoritesmilies2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 67
  • favoritesmilies3.jpg
    favoritesmilies3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 67
So...

who else would be interested in this functionality?

The other boards I'm on have the screen you're showing in the left thumbnail and the favorites show up to the right just like the generics do now. I've not seen the drop down that's showing in your right thumbnail.

The other boards I'm on have the screen you're showing in the left thumbnail and the favorites show up to the right just like the generics do now. I've not seen the drop down that's showing in your right thumbnail.
Better post some screen prints then... :)

Better post some screen prints then... :)

I'm a computer idiot, I don't know how to print screen prints. The one on the left looks perfect though...if it makes the one on the right happen I'll assume this a newer version on VB.

Thanks!

Both images relate to the same hack (set-up and usage).

If there are multiple hacks that perform similar functionality, ease of implementation/maintenance as well as level of support will also influence which one gets used.

Also they will need to be available for the vB version we're using.

Back
Top Bottom