Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One very late comment just from the top of my mind. This was my first Invasion experience and I really enjoyed all of it. I brought a book to read in case I had a free moment but didn't get to read a single page out of it (which says a lot about being occupied with more interesting activities). Everyone was doing, talking, thinking and planning scuba related activities so even at dinner and in the bar we could discuss (if we chose to) scuba and related experiences. This was like a seminar/trade convention of sorts. Heck, if we added a few more slide shows some of us could have earned professional industry related training hours (OK just a joke). Thank you everyone for organizing, diving, attending, allowing me to ask and poke at your gear, sharing your experience and making this a tremendously rewarding experience.
Every dive is a chance to learn and to grow. Diving with such a group as we had on Coz, we all had opportunities to grow, to learn, and to improve.

I'm one of those people that avoids a big group, and typically I would have scheduled around the big weekend. but this looked like a lot of fun.

Not going to lie, I'm very spoiled when it comes to Cozumel diving and don't remember what it would be like to have 8 people on a boat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom