• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2018 Cozumel

Discussion in 'ScubaBoard Invasion 2018 Cozumel' started by ROXANNE, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Dubi

Dubi Barracuda

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Danny and I forgot to thank the sponsors!

We each received a $25 Scuba.com gift certificate plus a Vividpix license. THANK YOU!

Jay G and ROXANNE like this.
  2. cwbrown

cwbrown ScubaBoard Sponsor ScubaBoard Sponsor

Thank you Roxanne and Dennis for a fabulous week in Cozumel! The best part of my week was the people! Met so many new friends. Group 4 was the best! Got to talk and share dive stories with all of the guys in our group. Who cares if the "Swordfish" was a little slow with her smokey diesel!! The crew took good care of us, and we had a blast! Now, maybe the best part of my week was winning a trip for two to the Caymans. Honestly, I never win anything. I am so excited, and cannot wait to put the trip together. Looking forward to Fiji and working on joining the crew in Curacao.

3. PcolaDan

PcolaDan Garibaldi

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Great diving with "the Canadians" Looking forward to getting y'all down here to dive some wrecks and "The Mighty O."

Jay G, ROXANNE and pfirejack like this.
  4. PcolaDan

PcolaDan Garibaldi

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Great diving with group 4. I'd drift with you guys any day !

ROXANNE, pfirejack and CBPaige like this.
  5. CBPaige

CBPaige Angel Fish

What a great time in Cozumel. Many thanks to Roxanne and Dennis for getting us all organized. I especially enjoyed making new friends and look forward to more trips with ScubaBoard. Group 4 rocks!

Thanks to all the sponsors too, and to Scuba.com for my gift certificate.

ROXANNE and pfirejack like this.
  6. WarrenZ

WarrenZ Solo Diver

Hey all I just wanted to say hope nice it was to hang out with everyone. Big thanks to Dennis and Roxanne.

jsisemore and ROXANNE like this.
  7. Jay G

Jay G Angel Fish

# of Dives: None - Not Certified
    By the way, this (and all my photos) were taking with my iPhone 7 using a Watershots housing that I learned about at Cayman Brac through Jim with Backscatter. Also thanks to Scuba.com for my $25 Gift Certificate from the Cozumel trip.

jsisemore and ROXANNE like this.
  8. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Angel Fish

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Thanks Dennis and Roxanne for organizing this great trip. While I have been to Cozumel several times my wife and kids had not. Being part of this group made the whole trip much better than I could have done if I planned it on my own. The boat diving with Dive Paradise was done well and the little extras, like the scavenger hunt, kept my little ones occupied while we were diving. In addition to diving we did the whale shark trip and I took the family on the Atlantis submarine. Thanks again.

My facebook pictures and videos of the trip are public. Feel free to have a look.

https://www.facebook.com/jkiplinger/media_set?set=a.10211977160168244.1073741834.1349972188&type=3

We will definately do another scubaboard trip in the future. We won't be going to Fiji but I am now planning Curacao for next May with the family.

Thanks

Jason, Gail, Shayna and Leanna

Dubi and ROXANNE like this.
  9. cardzard

cardzard Orca

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Roxanne and I, want to thank everyone
    for all your kind comments.
    As I have said many times it is the
    Crew Members that make the event special.

Enjoy

MNJoe, jsisemore and ROXANNE like this.
  10. SquidSpotter

SquidSpotter Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    The Mine family had a great time with "all y'all". Thanks so much to Dennis and Roxanne for all their hard work and dedication to building this community. Group 8 was so, so nice. Probably better than all the other groups. No, it definitely was the best group. Greg L said so, so it must be true. :wink:

Dubi, Greg #504, Jay G and 1 other person like this.