Favorite Dives and Operators around Ft.Lauderdale/Miami?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't booked hotels or dives yet, so I might just stick up around the Ft.Lauderdale area, the places you guys mentioned above. ScubaDiveIt in Pompano Beach is offering an AOW weekend for only $250, since I already have all my gear, PADI book, etc. Of course that's because two or three of the dives are done from the beach, not off a boat. Rainbow Reef in KeyLargo is my original choice since they rock, I had a great time with them last year. About $370 for six boat dives (three trips out) plus AOW. Haven't seen if they'll discount a bit since I have my PADI materials package already.

what kind of diving are you looking for?...big fish ( sharks and Goliath groupers) is up in Jupiter (need aow)...wrecks are great in Broward county (some are even shallow)... beach reefs in Pompano/LBTS/and Hollywood.....have a great dive trip.
Good to know, thanks @iamrushman.

Last edited:
ScubaDiveIt in Pompano Beach is offering an AOW weekend for only $250, since I already have all my gear, PADI book, etc. Of course that's because two or three of the dives are done from the beach, not off a boat. Rainbow Reef in KeyLargo is my original choice since they rock, I had a great time with them last year. About $370 for six boat dives plus AOW.

The Rainbow Reef deal sounds like the MUCH better deal for you even if you drive there every day from Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (free beach diving).

Last edited:
The Rainbow Reef deal sounds like the MUCH better deal for you even if you drive there every day from Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (free beach diving/nice little town).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom