Favorite dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urbancowboy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Wife and I will be in Ambergris Caye next week and I was wondering what everyone's favorite dive spots are (that aren't a long boat ride away). Unfortunately my wife doesn't take the boat rides too well, so Turneffe, Blue Hole etc. are out of the question. We will hit Shark Ray and Hol Chan, just wondering what other local spots we should not miss.

Thanks!

Cowboy, Our reef is made up of spur and groove canyons and there are several great sites within a 5 minuet boat ride from mast dive center. A few to dive would be Christ of the abyss, Love tunnels, Esmeralda ( lots of nurse sharke) Victoria canyon, Eagle Ray Canyon junst outside of HolChan. There are so many to list these are just some of my favorites. Which ever dive site you do will i sure you will enjoy.

Thanks Stephen, We've heard nothing but good things about your operation, hope to dive with you all on Friday!:D

Love Tunnels is amazing -- beautiful swimthroughs with sliversides and lots of fish. My favourite in AC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom