Favorite dive sites in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although I have dived with several ops on the island, I have not dived with either Dive Palancar or Scuba Tony. I have met the latter and he seems like a nice person. His boat looks good also. My favourite op is Living Underwater for reasons someone previously referred to plus his very safety conscious approach, the fact that he goes really, really slowly so we can look for/at things, and his boat the Jewfish which is roomy, comfortable, and exceptionally well-maintained. My longest dive with him was around two hours (we were pretty shallow and I wear lots of neoprene!).

Cozumel is the one place where I am totally happy to jump on a boat and not care where we go as I know that as long as I have air in my tank, and am at least 5 feet below the surface that I have a smile on my face - have fun and don't fret over where you will go you will have a blast anywhere esp if you have never been

Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom