Father's Day Dive June 15th, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is invited to join us for our weekly dives! This week we will be diving at Leo Carrillo State Beach. This is Fathers Day. What a way to celebrate this day, get in a morning dive!

Place: Leo
Time: 8:00am
Directions: Map
Leo Carrillo is at PCH and Mulholland Hwy. We will meet at the north end of the north parking lot. When you go thru the entrance, continue straight, go under the bridge, drive straight back as far as you can go. We will meet there. The dive is across the sand then out to the kelp.

Please RSVP in The Beach Crab Calender. This is very important if dive conditions, or site changes. Also check this post in the BC forum for changes, before heading out.

Thank you,
Rick

Hi Rick,

I'll be at Nicholas Cyn Sun. with my dive club the Santa Clarita Dive Club. You welcome to join us.

John

Hi Rick,

I'll be at Nicholas Cyn Sun. with my dive club the Santa Clarita Dive Club. You welcome to join us.

John

there you go again John stealing divers from the beach crab dives... maybe you should just give up on all the other clubs and groups you dive with and just dive with the beach crabs if you want to dive with us so bad.

I think John's got it right-- $2 at Nicolas vs. $10 at Leo!... I might actually show up for one of these and start sharpening my skills for next lobster season! Hey Rick, I'll come & pickup my Beach Crabs duster if you're going to be there!...
-Tom

Hey Jeff I'm not trying to steal any divers just giving them another option. I like Nicholas Cyn better then Leo & thought there might be other people like me.

John

I know I know I am just giving you crap! I would be interested in diving with you if you carry my gear up and down that hill!!!!!

Hey Jeff I'm not trying to steal any divers just giving them another option. I like Nicholas Cyn better then Leo & thought there might be other people like me.

John

im with you on the liking Nicholas Cyn better then Leo. i dive leo to much :) But then again i looked at it this morning and saw the south side :) since i have a pass to get in free i like that spot better then the hard hill, if it was were all the rock where i would be the other way:) But where are all the crabs at??????

Last edited:
I'd rather hike the hill then deal with the quick sand trench in the surf at Leo.

John

This post is for The Beach Crab Weekly Dive at Leo. What is going on here? If you want to dive somewhere else, do your own post. I have always encouraged everyone to post dives. I don't go into other dives and talk bad about the divesite, invite other divers to a different dive spot, or discourage other divers from attending. If you are not going, please don't sabotage my scheduled dives. I schedule dives to encourage diving in the dive community and to give new divers and experianced divers a place to meet up with other divers, have a great time, and get in some diving. I put in a lot of extra time, actually, most of my free time to do this. Lately I have been hearing negative comments, about dives, scheduling, divesites, divers that attend the dives......ect. Please think about what you are doing when you post.

Our first picnic/dive and first scheduled dive, was on the 4th of July, 2006. This upcoming 4th of July Picnic will be the third one we are having. This has been 2 great years of meeting new people, get-togethers, and a lot of great diving. The BC's have come a long way! The Beach Crabs are not the Beach Crabs without you. Thank you, everyone, for the good times.

Rick

Last edited:
Hey Rick I think I may make this one... Since you are the father of the beach crabs I guess we should do a dive!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom