Fantasy Marine Art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Squalus

The Good Humor Guy
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, I thought this would be cool to seperate real from fantasy. Please feel free to post yours here.

Any suggestions to what else I may add in here?

Keep going with the art.. I'm an observer of it since I am a rough artist of it, though I'm getting better with time.

Oh yes, there are some critters called sea dragons, I've not seen any pictured on SB yet. They are really cute. I'll see if I can find a link to one for you. They look tiny, but one of those, painted (pic I saw was a mostly bright orange mini-monster) but how about some kind of sea nymph or sea sprite riding it?

Sea Monkeys, Sea Dragons with nymphs, mermaids..... Alrighty, have all weekend free, will see what I can conjure up.

diver_paula:
Think your pandas can dive?

btw - this is Tuesday not Friday. :wink:

Think???? I know, you will see at the meet and greet :wink: .
Well to the one who asked for the Sea Dragon here you go....still adding to it.

DMP:
Think???? I know, you will see at the meet and greet :wink: .
Well to the one who asked for the Sea Dragon here you go....still adding to it.
WOW
Holy colored pencils, Robin!!!!!! I knew you'd do a wonderful job with the subject but this totally blew me away. I now have a new favorite!!!

I'll need to come up north with a 6x4 canvas. I'd like that in acrylics please. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom