Family Day Picnic/Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know of 7 people coming tomorrow. I will go in the morning and get everything needed for the picnic, that isnt spoken for.

See everyone there,
Rick

I harken also, it was so nice seeing old and new friends. Dear Kristina, thanks for being my divebuddy. . .you are beautiful in the water.

Jeff, my lobster whispering compatriot. . . it is amazing the dinners you pull out of the ocean. Except for the MONSTER that Rick captured, all I saw was pretty squishy fishies.

I huge thanks again for Rick expending the time and effort to put this thing together.

Man, you are a gift to the dive industry in general and the Southern California community specifically. We are making competent divers out of NEW divers.

Isnt that what it is all about?

Tevis

Thanks, guys. Yesterday was one of the best, I think. There was a little drizzle, but, later it turned out great. I met alot of new divers, and soon to be divers, got in some training, ate some wonderful food, and the best of all, the awesome company and comradery that these BC events bring together. We have something special here, and it can only get better!

Jeff, the Tri-Tip was the greatest!

Tevis, I bet you won't fall for the Monster trick again, huh? Hey it is close to Halloween:pumpkin:

Rick

Rick if you haven't cooked that monster you got yesterday you should post a picture... Thats is truly a monster!
Tevis and Rick you guys are some of the greatest! Thank you both.

No... thank YOU Tevis!! You taught me a very important lesson Saturday - pumpkins float! I never knew that......

Back
Top Bottom