Fairy's big Sydney adventure.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Packing? Are you joking? I still need to buy more stuff. At the last minute of course so that I can drive myself even more crazy than I am.
Seriously though, I do need a focusing light. When things are too dark uw, my Oyl 7070 refuses to focus. Plus, I would be able to bring my camera on a night dive.

I was also thinking of a new wetsuit, or at least a hooded vest for when things get chilly. Yes, I can get cold in a 3mm in 83 F degree water. :rofl3:

However, to prepare, I am reading this:
Amazon Online Reader : In a Sunburned Country

Hey mate. I hope you are getting excited about your visit!

Not long now.

Packing? Are you joking? I still need to buy more stuff. At the last minute of course so that I can drive myself even more crazy than I am.
Seriously though, I do need a focusing light. When things are too dark uw, my Oyl 7070 refuses to focus. Plus, I would be able to bring my camera on a night dive.

I was also thinking of a new wetsuit, or at least a hooded vest for when things get chilly. Yes, I can get cold in a 3mm in 83 F degree water. :rofl3:

However, to prepare, I am reading this:
Amazon Online Reader : In a Sunburned Country

Very good book, read it last year.
I need a recomendation for a GBR fish ID guide. I kind of like to know what Im looking for ahead of time.

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!
Getting to meet the almitywife in person, and stay at her house, and sleep on her couch......
AND dive in Australia....
I think I could weep.....

Uh oh. I knew Wildcard sounded familiar. I guess we'd better agree not to talk politics on this trip. In fact, I think the Wench will insist.:rofl3:

Hey mate. I hope you are getting excited about your visit!

Not long now.
Thanks mate. Yep, I'd better think about buying that stuff I need. :rofl3:

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!
Getting to meet the almitywife in person, and stay at her house, and sleep on her couch......
AND dive in Australia....
I think I could weep.....

well i wouldnt be too jealous about the first few points.... i have warned her she gets a broken down house in suburbia and a sofa bed.... but i have bought new sheets for the occasion though :D

i cant believe how fast the time is flying past!!!!

room update..... i have removed so much junk from my sewing room that i have found the sofa bed.... only took me 2 weekends :D

well i wouldnt be too jealous about the first few points.... i have warned her she gets a broken down house in suburbia and a sofa bed.... but i have bought new sheets for the occasion though :D

i cant believe how fast the time is flying past!!!!

room update..... i have removed so much junk from my sewing room that i have found the sofa bed.... only took me 2 weekends :D
OMG now I feel so guilty make you go through all of this. But just think of all the junk you got rid of. And I have to say, spending a few days with awesome people like you guys, even if I slept on the floor, is more precious to me that a 5 star hotel. I'd rather have friends around me than amenities.

heheheheh almitees over amenities.....ohhhh shucks!!!!!!!

actually good to reclaim the junk room - also known as my sewing room so gave me an excuse to clean up

ive even got hot chick Neets telling me she will spirit you off one night in her hot red convertable sportscar for a evening trek around sydney...... i have been in the car withs Neets driving, i refer to it as a turbo shopping cart so beware!

:D

Back
Top Bottom