EZ Scuba burglarized!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r1_addict

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Eric's store was burglarized this Wednesday. It was a smash and grab. They stole several Zeagle flat head VI regs off display, some Sea Hornet long spear guns, Zeagle Ranger and Stiletto BC's. Please keep your eyes and ears open. If you hear anything PM me. The regs will have a 6" hose between the 1st and second stage. I bet the fools won't be smart enough to know the difference!

Seeing there located in that ghetto shopping center does it surprise anyone?

Though I can't say much about their customer service. I don't wish them any hardship either. That's too bad.:depressed:

That was one of two things. I do not know the store's setup, but for a burglar to steal only Zeagle stuff and spear guns, I would say this is either the work of an employee, or a ghetto piece of trash. We have problems such as this every once in a while. If it was an employee, you can keep track of craigs list, ebay, local pawn shops, even scuba board, and trace back most, if not all of the goods. If it was the work of an outsider, it was probably some ********* hard up for money, its probably in a local pawn shop for dirt cheap. Keep an eye on your local pawn shops, they are an easy outlet for stolen goods, but they keep fingerpirints, which is worth far more than a name.
I hope you find the soulless pieces of $h!t

Eric is a close personal life long friend of mine and my 15 Year old son just started working there after school (His first job). So this is a bit more personal for me. The thief knew exactly what he was getting. He obviously scoped out the store as he showed up with a pair of cutters and took only the most expensive Zeagle regs, Ranger BC's and spear guns. It was not an inside job Alan and Chris are very loyal. I would call just about any strip mall on Hillsborough Ave "Ghetto". This is just bad karma man. The one person on the face of the Earth I would want next to me in the event of an underwater emergency is Eric. So lets keep any personal issues aside please. As his friend, I owe it to help him any way I can. We all have our favorite LDS and this happens to be mine...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom