Scubapro UWATEC Smart Z Hoseless

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PharmD2007

Registered
Reaction score
For sale - Scubapro UWATEC Smart Z computer with transmitter. Used on one trip for 4 dives after I bought it used from a friend. Selling because I am getting out of diving.

Asking $475 obo

Also available as a package with aqualung legend LX supreme 1st/2nd, aqualung octo and zeagle ranger BC ($1100 obo + shipping). See these listings in their respective classifieds section.

I realize that I am a new member and there may be some hesitancy. I assure you I will take every step to ensure a smooth transaction (paypal, ebay private sale, etc).

Description from Scubapro:

The Smart Z wrist dive computer has been engineered for the recreational diver who wants customizable safety and convenience settings with accurate detailed information at all times.

Smart Z is a hoseless gas integrated computer. Data is delivered via a unique radio transmitter attached to the high pressure port of the regulator's first stage. For maximum convenience and safety, pairing the electronic transmitter to the dive computer only has to be executed once. This patented, coded transmission technology provides reliable information while preventing interference between different dive computers.

Smart Z includes a decompression dive planner with freely selectable surface intervals and a logbook with the capacity to record 100 hours of dive profiles. Smart Z makes the best of Smart technology accessible for every diver, marrying innovation with customization.

C-1 compass is available as an option.

Algorithm & Safety

* Adaptive algorithm (ZH-L8 ADT MB). This exclusive UWATEC algorithm increases safety and optimizes bottom time by constantly adjusting the decompression plan during the dive when risk factors like cold water, high workload, fast ascents or the potential for formation of micro bubbles are detected.
* Micro bubble Suppression Technology. Select one of six micro bubble suppression levels to minimize critical micro bubble formation from single or repetitive exposures.

Nitrox & Gas Integration

* Nitrox compatibility 21 - 100%. Customize your MOD and ppo2max (1.2 - 1.6 bar) at the time of O2 mix setting (in 1% increments).
* Hoseless gas integraton. Permanently paired transmission of tank data from up to 3 different transmitters.
* True Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) Calculation (Patented). Combines breathing data, depth, temperature and decompression forecast in a powerful calculation that allows the diver to perform a safe ascent, including all ascents and decompression obligations, with the tank currently in use and to reachthe surface with the predetermined tank reserve.
* 300 bar Compatibility. For use with high-pressure cylinders.

Functions & Display

* Gauge Mode to 120m. Operates as technical depth gauge to 120m while maintaining ability to show tank information from up to three transmitters.
* Customise Audible Warnings. Audible warnings can be turned on and off based on personal preferences.
* Dive Planner. Allows planning of decompression dives accounting for up to three gases. Allows entering any surface interval in case of repetitive diving for more powerful planning.
* User Adjustable Illuminated Display. Adjustable backlight duration (2 - 12 seconds) to optimize battery life.

Data Transfer & Memory

* 100 Hours of Profile Storage at 4-second Sampling Rate. Ensures you will never lose a dive log; high sampling rate preserves all details about the dives.
* 99 Dive On-Board Logbook. Quick access to basic logbook information directly on the dive computer.
* Infrared Technology. Wireless data transfer of dive profile information to PC, MAC or PDA via Smart TRAK, J-Trak or Travel TRAK software respectively. See our USB Infrared Device for connectivity to your PC or MAC

2013-07-14 14.31.01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom