Extreme Cave Diving on PBS 2/8 at 8pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI

It will air again in Austin on KLRU NOVA at 3 AM CDT Saturday 2/13

I just set my DVR and it comes on Sunday at 3 am, and Sunday at 6 pm.

I finally watched it last night. I always thought it was the rebreathers that are out to kill you. Now I have to add my reel to the list. I knew that me and my reel didn't always see eye to eye, but now I know that it has other intentions.

Hey, Carrie, Maybe you could get a mod to change the name to get rid of the "tonight at 8pm" .. . . just in case that confuses some noobs . . . just a suggestion.

Hahaha i dont care if that was a proper cave-in.....that was enough of a cave-in for me to say "Oh sh*t" lol :D

I'm with ya brother, testify !!! If I had been in that event (cave-in to me) I would have needed more than a P-Valve :blush: It is a cool video to watch but not for ME to be doin although my dive buddy ( carrielsal ) has gone tech and taking wreck penetration and caving! Seduced by the dark side has she become, follow a string now she must. :idk:

Carrie, it took you THIS long to recognize the serious, evil intent of reels? You do know they suck gas out of your tank, don't you? :)

Carrie, it took you THIS long to recognize the serious, evil intent of reels? You do know they suck gas out of your tank, don't you? :)

:rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom