Exploring Lake Texoma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey its an easy confusion. Were both slender, you're just older... and I'm better lookin.:D:wink:

With Windy Point going to close sometime within the next 5 years or so, I'm looking for a new spot to do advanced so I'm looking for a spot with water over 61 feet and over 55*F at depth.

TwoBit

You are def. better lookin and I am just 'old'---I AGREE!!!!! :wink:

Have you considered what Murray might offer you...its not to bad for AOW classes.

Look out for strung 'line' and 'noodlers' in those parts,,,,they may think your moven in on their claim...... :eyebrow:

:)

I dont think I can make it this weekend but I am always willing to explore - if you make another trip soon post it up - I would love to try a new spot!

I had dinner with my dad-in-law last night. He was fishing Texoma the other day and said vis was pretty crappy. I'm still planning on going. I am just being stubborn. Eisenhower State Park, 9am ish.

Who's Harvey??
Rhonda:D

I'm almost too young to know who Harvey is. He is a good diver though.

TwoBit

I've got 2 buddy ropes...

One is just a cord 10 feet long.
The other is 6 feet long with snaps on each end.

We'll do the Bone Ceremony before we dive.
That way we'll know if we even need one at all.

9 Amish at Eisenhower State Park :wink:

I've got 2 buddy ropes...

One is just a cord 10 feet long.
The other is 6 feet long with snaps on each end.

We'll do the Bone Ceremony before we dive.
That way we'll know if we even need one at all.

9 Amish at Eisenhower State Park :wink:

:11: 'buddy line' ---NO SNAPS please!!

:D Bone Ceremony ---A MUST!!

yes ... I was just kidding about the buddy line with snaps on the ends.
That is not a good idea... I should not have said that

Besides...That line is only used when I bring the dog :D

yes ... I was just kidding about the buddy line with snaps on the ends.
That is not a good idea... I should not have said that

Besides...That line is only used when I bring the dog :D

..........:D

Texoma is better then I thought ! Butterfly Cove is kinda cool actually. The stairs down and back up are steep but if an old fart like me can do it it can't be all that bad.

After todays dives I think it merrits some more investigation and I intend to go again
:wink:

Texoma is better then I thought ! Butterfly Cove is kinda cool actually. The stairs down and back up are steep but if an old fart like me can do it it can't be all that bad.

After todays dives I think it merrits some more investigation and I intend to go again
:wink:

:D ......... AWESOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom