Expensive fins left at Ulua during Holidays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MauiScubaSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Aloha Maui and Beyond,

While loading for a Makena dive late Dec, I commented on the $200 fins leaning against a concrete post at the Ulua loading area. My guests told me they had been there for hours, so I took them to the Ultra Dive Scuba Center for safe keeping.

I have been asking various guides if they heard of any finless divers, with no luck. I saw Kris and Mark earlier that day, but not since; just wondering if anyone knows who owns this over-priced poop.

If they are yours, you would know the brand, size, age, color and size of foot using them as well as what day it was. Really would like to return them, not ebay them.

Mahalo for your help!

Both Kris and Mark asked me if they were yellow and the answer is no. They will go on craigslist first, in a couple weeks.

You are getting warm, it is a pair of black open heel fins. If I had to guess, the owner was not using them the day they were left at Ulua.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom