Expecting to do 100th dive while in Maui, suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you've never done a scooter dive?

Sounds like a done deal.

St. Anthony's is good... but for something "special" I think I'd scooter to Marty's Reef and around the 5-Caves area...

I second Molokini back wall, memorable.

I do not understand why the 100th dive must be naked; any explanation would be helpful.

In any event Lanai is a nice dive but the crossing can be rough, especially after morning has passed.

Oh, come on, everyone knows that you have to do your 100th dive naked.........

It's in the rule book. It doesn't count unless it's naked.

Last edited:
I do not understand why the 100th dive must be naked; any explanation would be helpful.
Just cuz.

The OP should be thankful he's doing it in Maui. I had to do mine in Vancouver...in Nov! :cold:

Just cuz.

The OP should be thankful he's doing it in Maui. I had to do mine in Vancouver...in Nov! :cold:
Dude... that's enough to have a guy hold off on logging dives for a few months while he waits for the #100 that's going to count!

Diving Naked- watch out for the glass bottom boats and viewing sub in Maui- don't need those snorkelers getting more then they bargained for - you might give a new meaning to "turtle town" Doug would be the guy to make it happen- good luck and wish I was in Maui too!!

Back
Top Bottom