Expecting to do 100th dive while in Maui, suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I admit that I had my wetsuit on for my 100th. Can I still remain a member of the board? :wink:

I love night diving in Maui, it's white tip time. If you get in to night dives, this may be a good memory of 100.

I believe Artie at PacificDive leads night dives at Mala Wharf and I think he has some of the best prices on the island. (That is if you want a guided dive.)

Hey All,

Due to my own poor planning, I wasn't able to hook up with Shaka Doug, but did end up doing a wonderful night dive at Black Rock with Keith from EH. It was a fantastic way to do dive #100.

Here are some photos from the dive (courtesy of Keith's camera). Hope they aren't too large:

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

WOW! You saw all that on the one dive? Good stuff! What a way to do dive #100...

I trust you did it naked, even without Doug? Perhaps that was the reason for it being a night dive? :D

Those sound like the elements of Cheating.....
They would... if we weren't also talking about the most frequented night-dive location in Maui, too. :)

I think I'd rather do a daytime dive naked in many locations around Maui than a night dive at Black Rock naked!

It really was an incredible dive! I forget how much fun a long, shallow dive can be. Here are a few more pics. Hope no one is using dial-up :)

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3873.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom