Expected Life of BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sadly Rangers of this vintage (2001) are not sold with anything one could call "trim pockets".

To be honest I have no idea what you are looking for but as the accessories remove themselves freely from the carcass, you are welcome to them.

My and I am sure Driftwoods offer to take it off your hands and pay the shipping is still open. Shoot us a Paypal address and box it up.

I had an Oceanic Flex that lasted 9 years and about 400 dives. It could still be used but the padding in the back had fallen out and stitching was coming loose. Too many collisions with production platforms in the gulf. I hated to give it up. It would have required major repairs but wasnt worth spending the money.

When you accuse a person you know nothing about of lying you should have more than Ha! ha! as a retort. (that really shames us both)

I never accused you of lying. I think you exaggerated for effect and unexpectedly got caught up in a snarl of people who like and respect Zeagle gear.

And I am most certainly not "ignornant." Now who's accusing someone?

-Charles

I never accused you of lying. -Charles

My bovine byproduct detector is starting to ring here.-Charles

I am actually a fan of Zeagle gear. I had issues with mine and was pleased when Z fixed them quickly and effectively.

It is true I have moved on to a BP/wing but do not consider the Ranger to be anything less than a fine device. I still take issue with the red rip-cords and weight pocket zippers parralell with the acessory pouches but overall I did enjoy my time diving with my Ranger.

Safe diving all

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom