Executive Diver's Watches - 20atm 660ft 200m

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepseafalcon:
yeah, ProEngineer allows you to do that quite quickly :D
I was thinking the same thing...

Heck, a 10 dollar timex will do the job... get new on every dive season and still be ahead.

Randy43068:
I was thinking the same thing...

Heck, a 10 dollar timex will do the job... get new on every dive season and still be ahead.

well, I guess it would be a great watch for someone looking for a big and important looking time piece for the office.

My dive watch is a SDW that I got 15 (yepp, fifteen) years ago for free, as an incentive for a dive magazine subscription.
Boy was I cheap back then. Until that point, I had a self made dive watch: A 5 dollar quartz watch enclosed in a small aluminum can with glued on glass lid. When the battery run out, I needed a new one since the enclosure was glued :11:

You could also buy the SDW at this time, for the equipvalent of 50$. Since then, I have swapped about 3 times the $2.50 battery, and lubricated the O-Ring. Still ticking... :14:

My next one will be a Luminox (love the self-glow feature) - IF my SDW does me the favor of dying

d-s-f

The prospect of this "sexpro professional" dive watch is amusing. Anyone notice the non-existence of any pictures of an actual product in this thread or on the website (besides graphically generated watch faces)? Good luck selling these watches.

I would love to try one of these....I'm in the market for a new watch. Or any watch, for that matter. I've been looking at the Casios and everything else in the $25 range!

Besides....I kinda like the name....but then again, I would... :Kissy:

More than happy to try one out...but, can't afford to buy it. Perhaps I should use it as a business write-off? When you live on an island, you generally don't have that kind of expendable income.....it all goes to pay the water bill! :palmtree:

Big Hugs~

Alix

I happen to collect vintage timepieces mainly verge pocket watches and vintage dive watches. IMHO this one is destined for the "Things I bought that I regret" thread. The only dive wathc that I wear on dives and dive vacations is my Mares Nemo Titanium. for $540 I have a dive computer that is a comfortable and great looking all-around watch.

I wholeheartedly agree -- the name is the ugliest thing on this watch. If you want to sell a high-end no-name brand watch, you can't have something as cheap and blatant as sex on the front (or without an impressive warranty policy). I own several high end watches (Omegas, Baume and Merciers, and Tag Heuers), and I would never consider a watch named SexPro. It's unfortunate, because the watch really does look nice otherwise....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom