Ever hear of "Moose Juice"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikswi

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.moosejuice.com/index.html

Never seen this before, I came across it while pokin around on Google. I have read threads in the past about people having difficulty getting their wetsuit on/off so I thought I would spread the link around.

I am in no way connected to this site/product. Im just lookin to put the link/info out there. If it works for you - great. If it permanently turns your skin green - oh well, not my fault.

Scubakevdm:
You might try a mixture of baby shampoo and water in a small spray bottle. It doesn't have a website, but it seems to do the trick. You can defog your mask and clean up after the dive with it too.

lol

I like using just a little hair conditioner mixed with water - it allows you to slide right into wetsuits and hoods, is a little easier on your skin than soap and smells nice to boot.

Jackie

mikswi:
Ever hear of Moose Juice?

Yes, but in the mountains, it's nothing that we want to put in our wetsuit.

howarde:
Yes, but in the mountains, it's nothing that we want to put in our wetsuit.

Where I live we have Moose Milk - a concoction that we mix on New Year's day to take a bit of the edge off after a rather late night.

I would definitely not use it in my wet suit. It is too valuable and should be consumed with the utmost care and respect.

Scubakevdm:
You might try a mixture of baby shampoo and water in a small spray bottle. It doesn't have a website, but it seems to do the trick. You can defog your mask and clean up after the dive with it too.

This is what I do. Cost me three dollars and lasts all month. Cap full of shampoo and fill with water. When I am done diving I dump the spray bottle into my bin, fill it with water, and wash all my gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom