Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMeen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Would you switch to a digital log book if your instructor uses it? Would you ask your students to write log digital? Wondering how people feel about new and faster ways for writing a log?

Currently you can win sets of dive computers and SMBs for this event on Deepblu if you try out their log verification: https://goo.gl/YuAU3V

My problem with digital log book it there are a lot of them out there and they come and go. It is good to have paper backup.

My computer syncs with computer but when I did firmware update it wiped file.

There are many online logs but sites have disappears and it is gone. The other problem is web based logs do not have logs that are customizable for photographers, tec divers etc. With paper logs I have pages for 2 tank boat dives, tec dives, training dives etc.

Also for instructor it is important to have students to sign instructors log as varification the completed dive. CYA

Also for instructor it is important to have students to sign instructors log as varification the completed dive. CYA
RAID does this all online, all student logs are done online and instructors verify/check off

Back
Top Bottom