Essentials in July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also have recently taken UTD Essentials and it was one, if not the, most beneficial class I have taken. Seeing what you are actually dong as opposed to what you think you are doing arms makes a huge difference as you debrief at the end of each day. The real value in this class is that it not only teaches you the core skills, but it teaches you how to practice them. This class is well worth the time and effort....Most importantly, I can say that it was a blast.

PS. Congrats Don. It is nice to have an instructor in NorCal. I need to touch base with you as I would like to start working on Rec2 in the upcoming months.

@mikemill: We're starting at 9am on Friday, getting three full days of course and diving.

Cost for the course is as follows:
Instructor fee - $450
UTD materials/online access/registration fee - $50 (Essentials Class only) or $85 (UTD Student Package). The UTD Student Package is a better deal.

@masterof0: Really glad that you found Essentials beneficial. Let me know if you have questions as your diving starts taking you to Rec2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom