Equipment issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my Hollis F1s...they go up pretty big. I wear XL and my shoe size is only 12 and they go up to XXL.

Are you sure you need fins?

These go up to size 16: Scuba Pro Jet Fins, Black at LeisurePro

1+ (not for teasing about your foot size; about recommending Jet Fins :wink: ).

I am a size 13, and my petite feet are quite happy in a XXL Jet, wearing heavy 5mm boots with thick soles. I would guess that the XXXL will fit you, probably with a similar style dive boot.

I'm a fan of Jet fins, but there are lots of other great choices. As mentioned, they ARE heavy, but also are so durable that they will last your entire dive career... and then you could pass them on and they'd hold up for another dive career... very tough fins.

I believe LeisurePro will allow you to return them if they do not fit properly.

As already mentioned, you must fit the fin to the boot you plan to use.... a fin that fits well with a thin-soled 3mm boot may be much too "tight" for a 5mm boot with a heavy sole.

You should be able to find something that fits.

Best wishes.

I want to get certified to dive but I have some questions. I wear a size 15 shoe and I am having problems finding fins large enough. Everything I find is upto a size 13. What do guys with big feet do for fins?

Also looking at what type of mask everyone likes. I am looking for something comfortable.

Thanks
check out Force Fins they are open toe fin and from the people ive heard that use them they love em.... good luck

I'm a size 14-15 (depending on brand and fit...) and I've got aqualung 5mm soft sole boots with XL scubapro Jet Fins. If I were going into hard soled boots or a drysuit I'd be in XXL, but I think even then the 3XL would be big.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom