Envoy DS4 parts interchange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bythesea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,
I just picked up a Zeagle Envoy 1st stage serial c000111. Does anybody know if the blanking plug to fix the IP on an APEKs DS4 will fit the early Envoy?
Thanks, Brad

Hi Brad
I am afraid it’s not going to work.

The Envoy does not have an environmental seal

You need the environmental seal of the Zeagle DSV or the Apeks DS4 to use the blanking plug, as the Envoy does not have an environmental seal you cant use a blanking plug there is no where to put it.

Hi Scott,
Did Zeagle ever do an environmental seal on the Envoy? Or can the DSV Diaphragm clamp and Enviro seal fit on the top of the Envoy, that’s about the only way I can think of doing it.

We do have a bunch of Zeagle DSV’s here on Classic and Sport Kiss Rebreathers using the blanking plugs, they work an absolute treat.

Cheers
Chriso

Early Zeagle regs, made by Apeks, have almost no compatible parts with the present Zeagle made regs.

The Envoy was never made by Apeks. The Z-US4 was the closest model that Apeks made for Zeagle, back before 2000.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom