ENT doctors in NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

igodayglo

New
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good ENT docs in NJ that have experience with SCUBA? I recently went to one without any knowledge with SCUBA and I did not think his advice was appropriate. I live in the Mercer County area. Any help you can give will be appreciated!! You can PM me if you don't want to post names.

Last edited:
Does anyone know any good ENT docs in NJ that have experience with SCUBA? I recently went to one without any knowledge with SCUBA and I did not think his advice was appropriate. I live in the Mercer County area. Any help you can give will be appreciated!! You can PM me if you don't want to post names.

Hey, igodayglo... thanks for posting..!

I don't see adults myself, although if it is something basic you are welcome to PM me and ask qestions. I can't give you specific advice, but I might be able to help you find the right path.

SeaCobra's suggestion is a good one... It doesn't look like Dr. Patrick is an ENT doc himself, but he probably knows which ones in his area are good with dive related issues.

Also, DAN usually has a good referral database, it might be worth calling them..

Best,

Mike

I also found a very good doctor from DAN. I live in northern NJ and it was a long time ago so I don't remember his name.

Back
Top Bottom