ENT Doctor in Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vreynaud

New
Reaction score
I must have injured my inner ear to some degree as I still have fluid around my ear drum. Had issues equalizing and more likely forced it.... That was over a week ago.
I have an appointment with my generalist who will refer me to an ENT but was hoping to see one that as more intimate knowledge with diving induced injuries.
I did look into DAN referrals without any luck
TIA

I must have injured my inner ear to some degree as I still have fluid around my ear drum. Had issues equalizing and more likely forced it.... That was over a week ago.
I have an appointment with my generalist who will refer me to an ENT but was hoping to see one that as more intimate knowledge with diving induced injuries.
TIA
DM sent.

TIA
I saw Dr. Nathan Pierce in LA some years ago for sinus barotrauma and had a good outcome. He was referred by DAN. I'm not sure he is a "diving doc" since, when I mentioned the DAN referral, he inferred he had just signed up on their list as experienced in diving related issues, rather than having specific training, or interest, in diving. That said, he assessed my situation correctly and treatment (nasal rinses with budesanide) was successful. Yelp reviews are either 5 or 1 (love him or hate him). I did not have any invasive procedures performed so cannot comment on some of the negative reviews.

Thanks I looked him up.
Some reviews are a little scary...
My Local UCLA referral through my own insurance is not until August.
Will go see other ENT (from researching) before that and will post opinion once done for the next person in my shoes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom