End of season get together FRP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a couple of extra al80's if needed or whipped.

So far we have,

John & Monica
Lou & Julie
Wally
Jenn
Penny
Jim
Kenny 1
Kenny 2 ?
Myself
Guests ?

Did I miss anyone?

Another stolen connection Jen???:D

A spare tank might not be a bad idea. I am going to swing by BS and see if they are open for an air fill. At that time of the morning and on a Sunday I doubt it. We can either whip or I can use someone else's tank.
I do need a reg set up for when Jenn dives the doubles. Again I don't care who but I will need them.

According to the FRP web page, as of 10/14 the water temps was 70 @ 20. I would say to take another ten off of that and you should be safe.

I've got you covered on the reg, air shouldn't be a problem, just come on down.

I would say temps will be in the 55-65 degree range.

If one of you all could send me the temps you got this weekend I will uodate FRP website. Have Fun... I was oncall again, thats why I could not make it...

See everyone around ten...or whenever they get there butts to FRP.

I couldn't leave my sweetie, even for you all!!! He was traveling last week, and left tonight too!!!

I'm hoping to read some stories about all the events and antics....bummed, I've never met Jennifer, STILL! And the last time I saw anyone was Wally for our rescue class. :)

Did anyone take pics?:D

I took lots of pics Penny, I will post them tomorrow, I'm too tired right now!!

I was so bummed you weren't there today Pue, we really have to get together soon!!

Thanks to everyone else that was there, I had an awesome time. Was nice to meet a few new faces and goof off with the regular troublemakers!!

Chris you are the best surface support ever!! :wink: Biggest thanks to Wally, you rock Buddy!!

Back
Top Bottom