End of season get together FRP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know,... none of us ladies have met up yet. We need to fix that.:eyebrow:
I know!! I need more female dive buddies!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Here are some pictures from Sunday festivities!!!

It was a beautiful fall day at @ FRP and we had the whole place to ourselves

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

Joe came over to visit for a while and keep an eye on the troublemakers

IMG_0934.jpg

Chris (Land Locked) and Kenny (krobi)

IMG_0939.jpg

Lou (warchief) and Julie (lurker :D)

IMG_0927.jpg

Wally (troublemaker)

IMG_0922.jpg

Jen and Wally (My first doubles dive :jump: )

IMG_0931.jpg

FRP11-042.jpg

FRP11-041.jpg

Kenny and JP gearing up

IMG_0929.jpg

Redneck water boiling experiment

IMG_0933.jpg

Monica and Julie

IMG_0924.jpg

I apologize for not getting any pics of Jim Doyle, I really wanted one of that BC before he has to donate it to the Smithsonian :D

Thanks for a fun day you guys!

Thanks to all for 2 more wonderful dive at Joe's. With my new dive buddy, Jen, I got to see things that I didn't know existed at Joe's. I think she did a great job for her first time with doubles. Though I have to remember to change the harness back to where I had it. That second dive with them was almost uncomfortable to my shoulders.

I think the Smithsonian will close before Jim gives up that BC. Hell, you missed the "dry" suit event. Poor guy we cut him no slack.

So who has my container that had the cookies in it?? In my rush to get back home before I turned into a pumpkin I forgot it.

So who has my container that had the cookies in it?? In my rush to get back home before I turned into a pumpkin I forgot it.

John and Monica have it I think, or Jim does.

Ryan said to tell you thanks for the cookies! :wink: The container is officially empty now!:D

I had a great time as usual. Thanks to all for the great company and thanks to Chris for the most excellent chili!

Hey!?!?! Whats wrong with my BC??? Its a good ol' BC. Tried and true.:D

As for the drysuit---I think I have figured out where the leak is and will attempt to fix it this week if I can find the AquaSeal. Maybe next year I will buy another drysuit.

I would be happy as a clam if the good ol' BC would last two more seasons, but I really hope it makes it through the Blackbeard's trip in a few weeks.

I apologize for not getting any pics of Jim Doyle, I really wanted one of that BC before he has to donate it to the Smithsonian :D
Thanks for a fun day you guys!

As part of the surface support team; I felt it part of my duty to do a buddy check on this stroke before he entered the water. As an owner of a old faded bc I found no issues that would contradict this diver from diving this gear. He would not let me check his air while breathing his regs, he must have needed every ounce for the dive to compensate for all the pin hole leaks in his bc.

DSC03553.JPG

You are always there when we need you Chris!! Brava!!! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom