End of season get together FRP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this a close knit group thing only or are you open to another? I've never been to FRP and would like to see what it's all about.

Is this a close knit group thing only or are you open to another? I've never been to FRP and would like to see what it's all about.

Sure, come on over! We will be glad to show you around. :D

Be sure and have full tanks, there is no compressor on site.

Chris, you ought to tell him about the donkey!! :stirpot:

Jennifer I have good news for you!! My other plans have fallen through so I will make it after all. The doubles are already in the truck. Bring your regs if you want to use mine for the doubles. As for the rest of you..sorry but now you have to tolerate my sorry butt. :D

What time is everyone getting there and is the LDS open on Sundays now??

I may dig out some cookies from the freezer and bring those. If someone has another request then let me know.

Chris, you ought to tell him about the donkey!! :stirpot:

Ok, Comp.Air.Junkie, beware of Wally (donkey) he is coming and I hear he is
nothing but a trouble maker!!!:D

What time is everyone getting there and is the LDS open on Sundays now??

Glad you can make it! I'll be there early, 9-10am, someone has to clean, you get
to haul the trash afterwards.

Paradise is on their winter schedule, closed on Sun. Bring air! gasp....gasp....

I may dig out some cookies from the freezer and bring those. If someone has another request then let me know.

Cookies? Freezer? :confused: Are these ice cream cookies? Got any of that old wine you
have to wash it down? If not, bring that 3 day wine. :rofl3:

Ok, Comp.Air.Junkie, beware of Wally (donkey) he is coming and I hear he is nothing but a trouble maker!!!:D
I'm no donkey...I'm a jack ***. Or at least that is what my grandmother use to call me.

Glad you can make it! I'll be there early, 9-10am, someone has to clean, you get to haul the trash afterwards.
I won't be there at 9 but will try and make it by 10. I will haul the trash but won't Kim find it weird that you left in the van and I brought you back home? :)

Paradise is on their winter schedule, closed on Sun. Bring air! gasp....gasp....
That was what I was afraid of. May have to sip on the doubles. See what Jennifer is looking at.

Cookies? Freezer? :confused: Are these ice cream cookies? Got any of that old wine you have to wash it down? If not, bring that 3 day wine. :rofl3:
The cookies are the frozen dough ball kind.
I don't have any of the homemade wine. It didn't get better with age. On the other hand, I do have several bottles of store bought in the butlers pantry.

Hey guys,

Just got a call from SCUBAJEN and she asked me to look up this thread. Her free internet that she steals from some neighbor shut her down and she is now on the run somewhere in Indiana. Call her at her cell number for arrangements. ASAP.
:D

She needs to know if you guys are diving SAT/SUN or just SUN ??? CALL HER !!!

Thank you! I'll give her a call!

edit:
No answer, I'll check with the county jail and check on her bail amount...

I can only do Sunday. The GF and I are going out for a wild night on the town so Saturday is out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom