Electric Beach or North shore this weekend ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My family and I are coming to Oahu this weekend, and I would like to do some shore dives if possible. We will be at the Marriott timeshare just south of Electric beach.
Are any Scubaboarders going to be at either Electric beach or the north shore that I could hook up with this Sunday July6 th.

I am also looking for a dive boat that runs out of the west side of the island for some boat dives. My daughter will be diving with me, and she isn't a big fan of long boat rides. So any ideas on some close in dive sites, lets say no more than 1 or 2 miles of shore. This past summer we dove off of the South Carolina coast, and needed to go 20 miles out to the dive sites . The 20 miles out in 4 to 6 ft waves was not a good time. Both she and I were kinda looking green at the end of that day.

Thanks in advance, Jim Breslin

Ocean Concepts runs a boat out of Waianae Harbor, as does another company (can't remember the other one, bigger cattle type boat) and there are several awesome dives on the west coast. Hopefully the north shore dives clear up by this weekend, I was at sharks cove today and the vis was not the greatest (20-25ft extremely silty) and very choppy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom