El Orans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
has gone on a well deserved vacation. At the moment he and the Mrs are in France. They will continue on to Mexico afterward.

I am just wondering what kind of trouble we can get up to. :light:

:director: Almity

Missdirected:
has gone on a well deserved vacation. At the moment he and the Mrs are in France. They will continue on to Mexico afterward.

I am just wondering what kind of trouble we can get up to. :light:

:director: Almity

Hmmm, so we are less supervised than usual.....

I hope they have a GREAT trip, but, dare I evoke the terror of the deep, The "K" :11:

ONESPEED:
Hmmm, so we are less supervised than usual.....

Puhleeze, I would say tremendously less supervised :winky:

I remember a thread once, long ago, in a far away time, of "Where in the World is ****." :light: I think I will be taking some pictures tonight whilst I am away :007:

yea, but I like him. I think he is great. ...and that tends to make me want to behave. I think he tries really hard to make this a fun and positive place. he works very hard, his computer ability alone makes him worth his weight in gold. Still...getting in trouble is always tempting to me. Still, I am trying to be a better person and not torture people where their achilles heels are.

is this were we cause a ruckus?

:showtime:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom