El Moro needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isn’t everything on this planet here to eat or be eaten? If you are not eaten aren’t you just going to turn into topsoil, just like every single thing that came before you? You are going to feed something whether you like it or not. Probably better to accept God than it is to try to be God.

Isn’t everything on this planet here to eat or be eaten? If you are not eaten aren’t you just going to turn into topsoil, just like every single thing that came before you? You are going to feed something whether you like it or not. Probably better to except God than it is to try to be God.

According to “God”, some foods are explicitly forbidden. Leviticus is quite specific. I’ll check the El Moro menu to see if they’re compliant.

El Moro fan here. Great food, bargain prices, family atmosphere. I think I had a long conversation with someone (Rey?) there about Morocco. Someone in the family was originally from Morocco and the camel is a memory of home.

Not the one man made. The one that made man.
According to “God”, some foods are explicitly forbidden. Leviticus is quite specific. I’ll check the El Moro menu to see if they’re compliant.

El Moro fan here. Great food, bargain prices, family atmosphere. I think I had a long conversation with someone (Rey?) there about Morocco. Someone in the family was originally from Morocco and the camel is a memory of home.
I can believe that many people do not realize what a diversity of immigration that has and still happens into Mexico

Not the one man made. The one that made man.

There’s a difference? Good lord!

I can believe that many people do not realize what a diversity of immigration that has and still happens into Mexico
Hence taco al pastor. A transplanted lamb schwarma.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom