El Moro needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CZM Chuck

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Good afternoon all. I know that El Moro, like many places on the island, are in trouble. This more than 60 year old restaurant has been a staple of diver celebrations and they could use your help right now. Speaking with them today, their possible closing is in the near future. Please, if you are on the island or will be here in the next week, make El Moro one of your places to visit.

Nooo! They need to hold on until we're back. I promise to eat there!

April / May dive booking is looking a lot better. Tell Ray to hang on.

Hate to hear of the island's struggles. If a place like El Moro is hurting I can only imagine how many businesses will not survive.

I ate there for my first and only time exactly a year ago and while I did not enjoy it as much as a few other restaurants on the island I can appreciate the affection many share for Ray and his family.

Great restaurant, great people. Hang in there!

This is also very heartbreaking! So many businesses suffering. So many have tried to hold on but there's only so long people can struggle through.

They threw my mom a 90th birthday party a couple of years ago and the old man came out and danced with her to "Let's Get It On". It's a very special place and a very special family. We are trying like hell to get there in May!

Our favorite place to eat! Someone please help him set up a go fund me page. Can't come down but I would contribute to Ray. We should not let this fail. Bill (I am so sick of this covid crap)

I'll be there next few weeks and will put on my must-do list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom