El Moro needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey horn34,
I suppose you thought you were being witty and literary with your post about the group at El Moro. What you really did was insult a group of nice, real people, that I've been diving with for years. I thought it a bit cowardly that you didn't express your displeasure to us in person when you had a chance, but went behind the veil of anonymity and also included the shop name which had nothing to do with the event. We are still here if you would like to apologize in person.
I'm sure that horn34 was the only one in the entire establishment who was not charmed.
Do you think anyone else needs to apologize besides horn34?

Hey horn34,
I suppose you thought you were being witty and literary with your post about the group at El Moro. What you really did was insult a group of nice, real people, that I've been diving with for years. I thought it a bit cowardly that you didn't express your displeasure to us in person when you had a chance, but went behind the veil of anonymity and also included the shop name which had nothing to do with the event. We are still here if you would like to apologize in person.
I couldn’t tell if on Horn’s post he was being sarcastic or not. I kept hoping he was actually part of the group or had joined in.

Sorry, but I had to laugh at "shrieking harpies." That said, I don't recall ever having been part of a loud table. It's not the right thing to do, pretty much anywhere. It's not the right thing to do just because you're on vacation.

Sorry, but I had to laugh at "shrieking harpies." That said, I don't recall ever having been part of a loud table. It's not the right thing to do, pretty much anywhere. It's not the right thing to do just because you're on vacation.
Batchelorette parties are the absolute worst!

:D

If you ask me the louder the better. Pretty sure every restaurant on Coz wishes they had large, loud, drinking crowds. That's the sound of $. If you are bothered by those who are having a good time together there's no shortage of restaurants where you can be the only one in the place sitting at a table enjoying your own little dead sanctuary with your smartphone.

If you are bothered by those who are having a good time together there's no shortage of restaurants where you can be the only one in the place sitting at a table enjoying your own little dead sanctuary with your smartphone.
Yeah, sure, take the cab to 75 ave, then turn around and leave. I think I'd ask the manager for a quiet table, and if he didn't have one - let him deal with the noise.

If you ask me the louder the better. Pretty sure every restaurant on Coz wishes they had large, loud, drinking crowds. That's the sound of $. If you are bothered by those who are having a good time together there's no shortage of restaurants where you can be the only one in the place sitting at a table enjoying your own little dead sanctuary with your smartphone.
We haven't been there in a year. When did they take down the "Quiet Zone" signage?

(Edit: There never has been any and I hope there NEVER will be.)

Delivery is an option

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom