Edmunds park or Alki 5/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything from parking and traffic conditions to which current guage you correct from is included in the book, it's a handy resource to have. I think you could dive Puget Sound for several years and not "outgrow" that book.

Perfect. This exactly what I had in mind. I also agree that it would be ideal to dive with some of the experienced locals and I would jump at the opportunity if it were readily available. My main difficulty is that I am a weekend worker and have to do all of my diving mid-week. Of course, the smaller crowds during mid-week are nice, but I also miss out on many pre-arranged dives with the experienced locals.

This brings me to my next point... a scheduling issue has forced me to change my dive from Wednesday (5/19) to Thursday (5/20). I don't have a set time yet-- anytime between 10am and ~4pm. If anyone is available, let me know. I'll be there and can lock down a specific time if anyone is interested.

Actuly Crab.
as a north west diver and one that dives offten with (Bob) GreatfulDiver.

I can tell you he knows what he is talking about.
these are great dives but you must time you dive right.
I would also only add check out www.northwestdiver.com
A good sight to find yourself a dive buddy that knows the area.

Have a good trip and watch the tides and curent.

Sparkyjames.

as a north west diver and one that dives offten with (Bob) GreatfulDiver.

I couldn't agree with you more, sparkyjames. I did my dive at Seacrest on Thursday afternoon and thanks to the advice of Bob (and others) I had a really nice time. I will certainly do it again next time I am in the area.

By the way, welcome to Scubaboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom