Ecologic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
In San Pedro the best divermasters, tours, and professionalism with a smile. Shelly, Gilbert, Ted, Junior and the rest of the staff took exceeding great care of a family of novice. The hot towel at the end of the dive, the free pictures of the dives, and the care taken to ensure our experience was wonderful we can not express how great this company and their staff are. They made us feel like family and we plan to go back again next year.
Donna

I just returned from a week on Ambergris Caye and I dove with Ecologic on 4 days, and they were really excellent. I loved how they picked us up in the morning at our resort and took us back, since water taxis can be quite expensive. Our divemaster Charlie was awesome, and he did a great job keeping the big grouper and sharks interested via his snacks. His pictures were also very good- much better than mine. The fact that Ecologic allow you full access to all of their pictures they take is outstanding, and they are available for a full month on Shutterfly. My only little disappointment was that they didn't have thier big boat in service to go out to the outer reefs and islands. I kind of would have liked to go to Turneffe, but I didn't want to use another dive company, because I was so satisfied with Ecologic. We also did a land tour via them, and we had the BEST tour guide Mark take us ziplining and cave tubing. He was a wealth of knowledge and he really made the tour over the top. At the front desk arranging everything was Shelly, and she made everything super easy for us. They kept our BCDs and regs for the week of our stay so we didn't have to lug it back and forth to the hotel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom