Easy PSI/BAR Conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Americans, let's take it as a given that the whole rest of the world uses metric. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant... it just is. You don't see me screaming about how gravity is corny and that we never got a sequel for Buckaroo Banzai, do you? No. Because I've simply accepted that it is so.
You know — there are many decaffeinated brands on the market that taste like the real thing?

Not really, but hey . . .

Attachments

• 79E4CE7B-BDA8-4296-A523-670D8254261F.jpeg
    79E4CE7B-BDA8-4296-A523-670D8254261F.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 89
When I brief a dive I tell my buddy what the turn pressure for the max depth we have planned is (rock bottom) and that I want them to know/be aware of their depth and tank pressure. I tell them I want to know when they hit the turn pressure, half their tank pressure, and 500psi or 50 bar (yes I know they are not mathematically equal)…this is all I really care about regarding tank pressure when underwater.

-Z

If only there was a way to buy it with these marks already on the gauge … 🤔

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom