Eastern Iowa Divers wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blacthorn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I am looking to connect with divers in Eastern Iowa, specificly in Dubuque, so this would (should) include South Western Wisconsin and North Western Illinois. I am looking for buddies, friends, whatever. Just feeling kind of lonely I guess...lol

If you wana head two hours to the west you could check out my store in Cedar Falls. Scuba Too is where I work and if you're interested we are taking a trip to Cayman this Febuary. We also have a rock quarry that we dive in in Waterloo about 10 min. from the shop. Check out www.scubatoo.net for more info. My name is Ryan and you can contact us in the afternoon by phone or by e-mail!
Thanks,
Ryan

Hi, I'm Jeff
And live by Cedar Rapids. I dive a lot around here (Midwest) . And usally dive solo. I have over 200 dives in, and I dive Dry. If you want to connect sometime. Let me know. I know Pearl Lake (Rockford, Ill) require a budddy. I sometimes go to Big Blue (Mason City, Ia) it,s free and has a lots of fish, and some other stuff, and it is only 30 foot deep. I also have dived in as cold as 34 degress. (New Drysuit. Had to try it, the lake froze solid that next week) I like to go to some other places up in Wisconson. Maybe we could share gas.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom