Dive Buddies Wanted: Cyprus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi folks,

I recently moved to Cyprus and am looking for dive buddies, preferably on the western end of the island, near Polis or Paphos.

I am 62, fit and a very experienced diver, 1000+ dives. I have nitrox, Rescue and am a chamber operator. I am willing to dive with divers of any experience level, as long as they have a safe attitude :)

I have a 4x4 vehicle and a full set of gear. I mostly dive sidemount.

I’m mostly looking for shore dives, and the occasional boat dive.

Pete

Hi folks,

I recently moved to Cyprus and am looking for dive buddies, preferably on the western end of the island, near Polis or Paphos.

I am 62, fit and a very experienced diver, 1000+ dives. I have nitrox, Rescue and am a chamber operator. I am willing to dive with divers of any experience level, as long as they have a safe attitude :)

I have a 4x4 vehicle and a full set of gear. I mostly dive sidemount.

I’m mostly looking for shore dives, and the occasional boat dive.

Pete
Hello Pete,
I live in Germany and Cyprus (pissouri) and I am a beginner diver with an advanced open water diver certification and specialties like nitrox, sidemount and night. Yet I am not very experienced yet. I am flying back and forth and want to find a buddy in cyprus to go diving more often. I intend to start diving more and more with sidemount and buy equipment but havent done so yet because in Cyprus it is difficult to find folks who sidemount. Are you still in cyprus and will you be here for some time? I am flying back to cyprus und the 23.10, and plan to go to the zenobia for my deep dive specialty, maybe after that we could try a dive site together?
Best
George

Hello Pete,
I live in Germany and Cyprus (pissouri) and I am a beginner diver with an advanced open water diver certification and specialties like nitrox, sidemount and night. Yet I am not very experienced yet. I am flying back and forth and want to find a buddy in cyprus to go diving more often. I intend to start diving more and more with sidemount and buy equipment but havent done so yet because in Cyprus it is difficult to find folks who sidemount. Are you still in cyprus and will you be here for some time? I am flying back to cyprus und the 23.10, and plan to go to the zenobia for my deep dive specialty, maybe after that we could try a dive site together?
Best
George
Hi George,

I live permanently in Cyprus now.
Let me know when you are available to dive, always happy to find a sidemount diver here in Cyprus.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom