Easter diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my humble opinion Malapascua is far superior. Alona is over crowded and just A.N.Other hectic tourist beach.

Malapascua still retains a lost paradise feel. And there is lots and lots of diving for beginners and beyond.

totally agree with this

In my humble opinion Malapascua is far superior. Alona is over crowded and just A.N.Other hectic tourist beach.

Malapascua still retains a lost paradise feel. And there is lots and lots of diving for beginners and beyond.

Mucksavage,
I think the unwritten rule for those who are in the dive industry is that you dont promote your destination by insulting another one... :)

Cheers,
Roger

Thanks for the information. Well I'm off to Alona tonight!

However, I'll give Malapascua a go next time.

Just got back from Bohol before the weekend. I can say it was great. Diving was fun and Alona itself was fine, did not find it too busy at all. I'll try and get a full review shortly.

Just got back from Bohol before the weekend. I can say it was great. Diving was fun and Alona itself was fine, did not find it too busy at all. I'll try and get a full review shortly.

you were lucky then.
though the lack of tourist could be due to the repressed economy. bohol is quite a popular local tourist site and is a favorite for holy week trips.
ive dove in bohol 7 or 8 times i think and i love it there, and not only for the dives.

Been busy with work so not had a chance to write a trip report, however I have uploaded my diving photos:

Bohol diving photos

I'm using a Pentax Optio 5SI, so its not the best, but its what I have to work with, enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom