Earn $$$ while doing something you love!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Missdirected and TC! I know this is a new poster on the forum, but for the record they have supported ScubaBoard - Scuba Forums, Articles, Dive Buddies, Social Network - Equipment and Travel in the past. They were advertisers for awhile and spent quite a bit of money supporting ScubaBoard. So I wouldn't diss them, they have given more money to SB then most of the users. And like missdirected said there is nothing wrong with what they are doing, they are not violating the TOS.

You would have to be one of the guys that really created this reef project to get it. There is no construction facility anymore, no new engineering, and for sure nothing to do unitl they sell the space we put down. Conisdering that they are reaching out on the boards for "Straight Commisioned Agents, having Coin hunts where you pay to hunt for them showe me that these people still dont get it at all. Even though the cretors were squeezed out early in the game, they try to project that this was a idea that they thought of. Nothing could be further from the truth. They had zero to do with the vision and creation of this reef. Period. Am I siore, no. I am just not going to let them say they did something that I did and they did NOT. They would like the world to think that they has some part in the creation and it is the way they promote it to the press. I just correct the intentional deviations from the truth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom